Here’s a quick list:
- Landscape – Mow grass & trim bushes (if needed), spruce up flower beds and blow any leaves.
- Cars – Please make sure to park cars in the garage or down the street (No cars in driveway)
- Patios/sidwalks – Use a blower for any patios, sidewalks or driveways.
- Pick it up – Put away garbage/recycling bins or any hoses in the lawn.
- Etc – A picture is worth a thousand words, lets make those words spectacular. If something doesn’t look visual appealing on the ground, it won’t look any better from the birds eye 🙂
We will always leave a card when we have completed our photoshoot, this way you’ll know we were able to complete the shoot as scheduled.
That being said, you’re always more than welcome to be there for the photoshoot!
If you are wanting a long video, please communicate that with us before the photo/video shoot.
This provides you with an extremely detailed and professional video or photograph.